Interesting control on Tyrian Tetradrachm of Antiochus VII

  • itzik3
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2013
      Please note the photo of the control in photo file JG

      It appears that this control is unpublished for Antiochus VII at least in the sources I have available such as SC, Spaer etc.

      The type is SC 2109.3 (SE 175). All mintmarks are as described for the type, the sole difference is the control.

      Die axis is 12h, wt. is 14.21g.

      I would appreciate any info re examples known to group members.

      thanks for your assistance.

      J. Guberman
    • Bradley J. Bowlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2013