eBay Auctions Seleukids Closing Today all low bids, Please take a look, Thanks B

  • wingardium_leveosa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012
      Hi

      http://stores.ebay.com.au/Archeology-Pty-Ltd

      I've decided to clear out thousands of ancient coins and antiquities and will be selling them off on eBay.

      I've got 12 auctions this week (ending soon) and I'll be following up with 12 to 20 next week, continuing to grow the number of auctions each wee until all stock is cleared.

      I've got heaps and heaps of stock to sell so even if there isn't anything that interests you this week please check back weekly to see what I've got going, you can be sure there will be lots of bargains and definitely no reserves.

      http://stores.ebay.com.au/Archeology-Pty-Ltd

      ARC R415 Ancient Judean First Jewish Revolt Prutah Masada 66AD "Freedom of Zion"

      ARC R401 Ancient Judean Prutah Herod Archelaus Ethnarch Samaria Judea Idumea 4BC

      ARC R398 Ancient Greek Lot of 5 Nice Seleukid Kingdom Bronze Coins 312 - 63 B.C

      ARC R417 Ancient Byzantine Coin of Jesus Christ King of Kings Romanus III 1028AD

      ARC R395 Ancient Greek Coin PHOENICIA Ptolemais-Ake DIOSCOUROI St Elmos Fire

      ARC R409 Ancient Greek Coin Seleukid Kingdom Antiochus III the Great 223 - 187BC 2

      ARC R419 Lot of 11 Ancient Judean Widows Mite Bible Mark 12:41 Jesus Christ 11pc

      ARC R403 Ancient Judean Coin King Herod " Agrippa I " Prutah Heads of Wheat

      ARC R407 Ancient Greek Coin Seleukid Kingdom Antiochus IV Epiphanes 175 - 164BC 261120299310 1 AU $0.99

      ARC R405 Ancient Judean Pontius Pilate Coin Jesus Christ Crucifixion 26 AD Rare

      ARC R411 Ancient Phonecian Coin Tyche Goddess of Luck 162 BC Selecuid Fortune Palm Tree

      ARC R413 Ancient Phonecian Coin Tyche Goddess of Luck 162 BC Seleucid Fortune Prow of Ship

      Any questions please send me a message.

      Cheers
      Bruce Munday
      Archeology Pty Ltd