Re : [seleukids] New Book

  • Iossif Panos
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 5, 2012
      Dear Frends and Colleagues,

      First of all, I would like to wish to all of you a Happy and Prosperous Year!

      I'm also happy to announce the publication of the conference on Royal and Emperor Cult I organized in 2007. Hereafter, you will find all necessary information:

      P.P. Iossif, A.S. Chankowski & C.C. Lorber (eds.), More than Men, Less than Gods. Studies on Royal Cult and Imperial Worship. Proceedings of the International Conference organized by the Belgian School at Athens, 1-2 November 2007, Studia Hellenistica 51, Leuven/Paris/Dudley (MA), 2011 ISBN 978-90-429-2470-3, Pages XVI, 728 Price: 97€ Link: http://www.peeters-leuven.be/boekoverz.asp?nr=8951.
      Contents in the attached file.

      Best regards,

      Panos

    • Iossif Panos