Seleukid Conference: University of Exeter 2008

  • kgeshorty
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2007
      Dear All,

      The University of Exeter is holding a conference on the late
      Seleukids in summer 2008 entitled "Seleukid Dissolution: The Sinking
      of the Anchor". We hope to have wide international partipation, as
      several scholars have expressed interest including Oliver Hoover.

      We are currently issuing an open call for papers. The current full
      conference details are at our website:

      http://www.huss.ex.ac.uk/classics/conferences/seleukid_dissolution/ind
      ex.html

      If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Thank you,
      Kyle Erickson
      University of Exeter
      Department of Classics and Ancient History
      ke214@...