Seleukid Holiday Message

  • Oliver D. Hoover
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2000
      Philoi,

      I hope that you will forgive me for the following shameless advertisement.

      I would like to announce that just in time for the holidays a special
      Seleukid T-Shirt Iron-On Transfer is available for sale at the price of $6
      (including shipping, historical note, and complete directions). The
      transfer can be applied to any fabric of 100% cotton or cotton/polyester blend.

      To view the transfer design, which includes tetradrachms depicting Seleukos
      I, Antiochos III and Philip I Philadelphos, please go to
      http://members.nbci.com/seleukids/good.htm.

      Those interested should reply off list. Thanks.

      Wishing happy holidays to everyone in our little hyparchy,

      Oliver D. Hoover
      <Epimeletes>