JD Lerner's "The impact of Seleucid decline on the early eastern Iranian plateau"

  • Marcin Taraszkiewicz
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2004
      Hello Everyone,

      Could someone in the group who has read JD Lerner's "The impact of Seleucid decline on the early eastern Iranian plateau" please send me a quick review of this work? I am interested in the history of the eastern frontiers of the Seleukid Empire and I was wondering if this book is worth seeking out. Thank you.

      Best regards,

      Marcin Taraszkiewicz

    • G.R.F. Assar
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2004
        Dear Marcin,

        This is indeed a major contribution and an excellent source. I am sure you
        will find it extremely useful.

        Regards,

        G.R.F. Assar