Invented by a farmgirl in a remote area of Norway, the beautiful Selbu style of knitting has enchanted knitters and designers across the world.
Join us October 10, 2007 as we knit-along some wonderful selbuvotter, Selbu mittens!
This group was originally used to communicate with the test knittters of moderator Terri Shea's book "Selbuvotter :: Biography of a Knitting Tradition", but now that the book is being printed everyone who loves to knit these beautiful works is welcome!
Any knitter of Selbu style mittens is welcome, of course, even if you didn't buy the book. Be sure to say hi and post a picture of your finished project in the Photos section!
KNIT ALONG IN PROGRESS
- Aug 25, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.