In last 7 days
The security awareness group provides a forum to discuss awareness program methodologies and share security awareness tips. Those interested in learning more about information security will benefit from the exchange of tips and the opportunity to ask questions.
Awareness tips should be written with the average person as the intended audience. In general, tips should advise of best practices and reinforce policy.
As a matter of policy, group members have undertaken not to support or condone spammers. Our members do not purchase or even evaluate products from organisations that use spamming and 'group fly posting' as a sales tactic. Please do not waste your time or ours.
Related Link: >http://www.infosecresources.com
- Apr 23, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.