HappyValentinesDay

  • RaMeSh
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2008

      Hi Friends

      --
      RaMeSh
    • praveen t
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2008
        hi ramesh

                      Out Secure People or very buzzzzzzzy  with their own Bussiness, they dont have time to send a single mail

        RaMeSh <ramesh4f@...> wrote:

        Hi Friends

        --
        RaMeSh

        Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click here.

      • RaMeSh
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2008
          Yes,,,,,,,,,,,

          wat abt u man

          On Feb 18, 2008 9:50 AM, praveen t <praveen4u_533@...> wrote:

          hi ramesh

                        Out Secure People or very buzzzzzzzy  with their own Bussiness, they dont have time to send a single mail

          RaMeSh <ramesh4f@...> wrote:

          Hi Friends

          --
          RaMeSh

          Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click here.

          --
          RaMeSh
        • gopireddy yellareddy
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 19, 2008

            Hi guys,

            How r u, i am not at all busy u people are so busy, I am not getting any mail from any body.

            any way u can reach me at 9849345565.