Information plz

  • R a M e S h
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 11, 2007
      Hi frnds,

      please tell abt ur current status and ur contact info
    • archana
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 17, 2007
        hi frndz
           this is archana,i am fine n working in TCS
        presently i am in chennai
        wat abt u people
        keep mailing

        R a M e S h <ramesh4f@...> wrote:
        Hi frnds,

        please tell abt ur current status and ur contact info

        Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

      • phani kumar
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 17, 2007
          HI frnds,

                        This is phani working in TechMahindra in CALCUTTA,
           But ringht now I'm in PUNE.

                       Hey whats this. Why dint you write some more..

          R a M e S h <ramesh4f@gmail. com> wrote:
          Hi frnds,

          please tell abt ur current status and ur contact info

          Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

          Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

        • annamaneni swarna
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 17, 2007
            Hi frndz!

            How r u?
            Am working in Daisy System in hyd

            keep in touch with all!
            how are u all!

            He phani how are u?U said u will call after going?idiot,stupid,u r waste!
            Hi Archana how r u ra!
            give ur contact number?
            bye

            ALL THE BEST GUYS

            SWARNA

            archana <archana_vemulapally @.... in> wrote:
            hi frndz
               this is archana,i am fine n working in TCS
            presently i am in chennai
            wat abt u people
            keep mailing

            R a M e S h <ramesh4f@gmail. com> wrote:
            Hi frnds,

            please tell abt ur current status and ur contact info

            Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

            Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

            Never miss an email again!
            Yahoo! Toolbar

          • R a M e S h
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 19, 2007
              nice to c ur reply,

              send ur contact info

              regards
              ramesh s

              R a M e S h <ramesh4f@...> wrote:
              Hi frnds,

              please tell abt ur current status and ur contact info

              Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

              Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

              Never miss an email again!
              Yahoo! Toolbar

              R a M e S h
            • gopireddy yellareddy
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 19, 2007

                Hi All,

                How r u
                how is life going onnnn
                i am working as IT Technical recruiter in hyd
                what r u doing
                my number is 040-23348044 i will give my cell number with in short period
                give u r details so i can contact u
                ok bye have a nice day

[...]

                Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Yahoo! Mail. Click here for happy ending!
              • R a M e S h

                  --
                  R a M e S h
                • phani kumar
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
                     Thanks Swarna,

                            HI frinds I'm great. Right now I'm in PUNE.
                    I'll go back to Calcutta in 10 days.

                    Ok I think every one settled either in Hyd or in other places.

                    I dont know how many are in this group.

                          have a great day...........

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 29, 2007

                      This is msg is only for PHANI KUMAR WHO IS WORKING IN MBT

                      Other's plz ignore

                      Hi Phani this is last mail to you

                      i am trying to reach you since when you went from HYD

                      i think you r not there in a jungle. why i am saying like this is you are working as a s/w engg

                      just only you r giving replay to the mails which have been sent form our frnds but your  not giving msg your  self. this is very bad to you and s/w industry .

                      i sent  uncountable msg to you but i didn't get any replay form you.

                      i and you are having mail id's we can communicate via mails

                      any still i am waiting for r replay.
                       if u get only this msg plz ignore. if u get all of mail and off line msg's  plz think it  what i have said.

                      but i know u r calling some of our friends.

                      If you  feel only they are your friends plz ignore this msg

[...]

                      Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. yahoo.com/ download. php

                    • gopireddy yellareddy
                      Message 10 of 10 , May 21, 2009
                        Hi Friends,

                        please tell abt ur current status and ur contact info

                        Thanks
                        Yella Reddy G
                        9849345565

                        Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.