maybe of interest

  • suzan.johnston7454@yippye.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      Well Ive always preached that to share something is a good thing, so here is what i have to share... I know there is lots of people like me who maybe are a bit too shy to try and picup at work, when they go out, etc, I know i have never had much luck with it and it kind of turned me away from it. Anyways, couple weeks back I got onto this place http://www.getjiggywithit.info/aevea and to be honest, I am really glad. I begun to accept that I'd mostly like end up all alone, but well, I hve already been talking to a few insterested ldies on there, and ill be heading out with one tonight :)