Second War Between the States

  • bjtorby
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Second War Between the States
    • bjtorby
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2001
        Confederate forces have entered Knoxville and
        capture huge quantities of tanks and other armored
        vehicles. The first exchange of fire exchange between Union
        and Confederates since 1865. The WAR IS ON!
      • bjtorby
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2001
          I need players and you can assume just about any
          role you like private general aL Gore George Bush
          astronaut General Nghu (Vietmanse Commander in chief) or
          perhaps you wish to be on the staff of a general. Or
          maybe a Lt having a relationship with Britney Spears
          (Hey during wartime anything can happan) Frankly I
          dont care what role you chose just join. Note if
          anyone out there is a computer programmmer there
          sercices would be extremely useful in establishing the
          tactical combat portion of this game.
        • techno_punk69
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 12, 2001
            my rpg is The 2nd American Civil War<br><br><a href=Http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/thesecondamericancivilwar target=new>Http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/thesecondamericancivilwar</a>