CalSci now accepting applications for graduate studies in National Security

  • fcallnet
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2009
      CalSci has recently been notified that "...the WASC eligibility Review Commiittee [concludes] that CalSci is deemed to have met all of the WASC Eligibility Criteria...". As a result, we are now accepting applications for admissions for graduate educational programs in National Security (Graduate Certificates, MS, and Ph.D.) and Digital Forensics (Certificates and M.S. in Advanced investigation and Graduate Certificates and Ph.D. in Digital Forensics). To get information on our programs or to apply for admissions, go to calsci.org.

      FC