David, Very plausible, yet something about it sticks in my craw... I'll need to test those ideas myself to believe them. A gauntlet thrown down. Hopefully I'llrobert33327
Robert The chances of a sonar picking up an echo from a previous sonar is almost nil because they just are not powerful enough. Any detectable echoes have comerobots42
Yes it should have been a nano second! ... From: 'Robert Dyer' robert@... [SeattleRobotics] To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, Aprilrobots42
- Jun 8, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.