48448Re: [SeattleRobotics] Rule change for Robomegellan

  • dpa_io
    Jun 5, 2014
      LOL!

      "Magellan died halfway though his voyage."

      Seems like considering many of the RoboMagellan entries I've seen, that sounds about right. ;>)

      However, if Ferdinand's voyage is the model, then maybe the most appropriate rule change might be a requirement to return to the starting location.  After all.

      I like Pigafetta.  The rules committee is likely to think it sounds too much like something one might get at a Greek barbeque...

      regards,
      dpa
    • Show all 31 messages in this topic