      From: RoboMinds@yahoogroups.com [mailto:RoboMinds@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of James Fitzsimons
      Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2014 4:20 PM
      To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com; robominds@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [RoboMinds] MRM trouble!

      Hi all,

      I think I may have accidentally hosed CPU32Bug on my MRM.

      I've been trying to get RTEMS running out of ROM on my MRM and have been having a lot of trouble with linker scripts. After doing a ton of reading I think I'm getting a better handle on it, but I think that during my experimentation I may have overwritten part of CPU32Bug as it no longer responds at the prompt or starts programs loaded into the MRM.

      If I connect to the serial port using minicom I get the following:

      CPU32Bug Debugger/Diagnostics - Version  1.00

       (C) Copyright 1991 by Motorola Inc.

      CPU32Bug>

      And then it hangs. I've tried this on two different computers to check it's not a dodgy serial port problem.

      I've tried loading mcbug.s19 from Marks website (http://robominds.com/minirobomind_sw.htm) using the bdm, but no luck.

      Anyone got any advice?

      Thanks!

      James Fitzsimons