      Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 3:42 AM
      Subject: Re: [SeattleRobotics] Dynamic model for the mobile robot modeling

      i know so just shut up your mouth.

      From: Pete Miles <robots@...>;
      To: <SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com>;
      Sent: Sun, Feb 9, 2014 8:26:43 PM

      We are not here to do your homework for you.

      alaarasol16@... wrote:

      Dears All

      I don't know why all members here ignore my emails and don't answer me, since two weeks I send more than five emails requesting help from you but no one answer, I couldn't believe that no one here in the group can help or at least to direct me to any one or any place where can i find me desire . am I in the wrong group or place?

      Many thanks