48229Re: [SeattleRobotics] Dynamic model for the mobile robot modeling

  • cthurston
    Feb 9, 2014
      Hello Alaarasol16,

      Well in my case I do not download files from here unless it is someone I have seen on here for years, No telling what kind of virus is in that download. As for your emails 2 weeks ago I am not interested in what you were asking about so I had no information to share, Altho I did have to waste my time reading your begging for help. HINT: If you see your email on the list and do not get any answers, Maybe re-phrase the question and ask ONCE more.

      --
      Best regards,
      Charles Thurston mailto:cthurston@...