48225Dynamic model for the mobile robot modeling

  • Alaa Abdulrasool
    Feb 8, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 39 KB
    Dears All

        kindly . I am working on mobile robot  to navigate in unknown environment and I used dynamic model for the robot modeling , but I faced a problem while I am trying check that .
    I connect the dynamic model with two PID controllers one for velocity and another for angle with constant values just for test but it didn’t work correctly, so please your help what is the error in the circuit in the attachment . so please I really need your fast help .

    Many thanks
  • Show all 15 messages in this topic