good play at Cal Anderson today -- MARK: I have your boules

  • jackhanson474
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2009
      Nine of us -- including several newcomers -- had some good play at Cal Anderson Park today; the weather was perfect, though the piste was crowded at times with passersby.

      In a welcome development, a food cart -- hot dogs, sodas, water, etc. -- has set up shop right next to our regular play area; it appears that we'll have food service on Saturdays throughout the summer.

      MARK: You left behind your boules. I have them. Let me know how to get them back to you. My phone number is 206.384.4802.

      Jack
    • ourmaninparis
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2009
        Jack, Thamks for the sporting news. Sorry to have missed you and others.
        GC