Weekend play - & a tournament in LA

  • tirmanque
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 12:14 PM
      At least some of the currently available weather forecasts give us hopes for a warm-ish weekend, with little or no rain, so let's all rub the rust off of those boules and meet up Saturday at Cal Anderson Park at 1:30+ and/or at Bellevue Park on Sunday about 2PM. Help the club save postage on getting you your new competition licenses and 2009 International Rules (and some of you may want the FPUSA for your car - I have some left!)

      Also, I have info on the Los Angeles Petanque Club's "San Pedro Open Triplettes" which take place on May 17th. Any of you planning to be in the LA area that weekend, please post here and I will send you the full onfo packet.

      The rest of you, mark that day to show up at Bellevue park to play, and assist if possible at a competition organized for the parents of students at the French American School of Puget Sound, taking place at the park. I have promised them that some of our members would help run a mini-tournament for them, as we did last year. We will probably need to bring along our extra boule sets to loan to some of them, as well. Good publicity for the Club. Please post or contact me if you are interested in helping out that day.

      John H