Re: petanque courts at microsoft

  • chnthvsy
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008
      Steve
      It looks like I will skip my bowl of noodle at the noon lunch breaks
      and head to the pistes instead ( no more John C. FAT ).

      John C.

      --- In seattlepetanqueclub@yahoogroups.com, steve@... wrote:

      > Microsoft built a petanque piste on campus in redmond:
      >
      > http://petanqueamericaopen.blogspot.com/2008/10/petanque-at-
      microsoft.html

    • chnthvsy
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008
        During my lunch hour today, I skipped my bowl of noodle ( just as I
        stated )and then I walked over to Building 99 of Microsoft, and take a
        look at the piste. It is very similar to the one at the Winery in
        Woodinville. No obstacles, no twigs, no rocks, simply smooth sailing
        ( and if you do not control the throw...sailing your boule will go.).

        John C.

        --- In seattlepetanqueclub@yahoogroups.com, "chnthvsy"
        <john.m.chanthavisay@...> wrote:

        > Steve
        > It looks like I will skip my bowl of noodle at the noon lunch breaks
        > and head to the pistes instead ( no more John C. FAT ).
        >
        > John C.
        >
        > --- In seattlepetanqueclub@yahoogroups.com, steve@ wrote:
        > >
        > > Microsoft built a petanque piste on campus in redmond:
        > >
        > > http://petanqueamericaopen.blogspot.com/2008/10/petanque-at-
        > microsoft.html

      • chnthvsy
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
          I went and play there today - not bad, as a piste. The ground is soft
          most likely due to the rain.( However, great for 'plombée' ), and it
          has crushed shells as top layer. For ones who live on the Eastside -
          it is worth a 5 or 10 minutes drive to give a shot - pun intentional.
          Any day that your heart desires, let me know, and let's give a try...

          <john.m.chanthavisay@...> wrote:

          > Steve
          > It looks like I will skip my bowl of noodle at the noon lunch breaks
          > and head to the pistes instead ( no more John C. FAT ).
          >
          > John C.
          >
          > --- In seattlepetanqueclub@yahoogroups.com, steve@ wrote:
          > >
          > > Microsoft built a petanque piste on campus in redmond:
          > >
          > > http://petanqueamericaopen.blogspot.com/2008/10/petanque-at-
          > microsoft.html

        • Gary
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008