Stolen Portland items

  • The Dread Pirate Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      Just making sure that no one else had items stolen when they were in
      Portland this last Sunday.

      This because Vancouver police recovered some of our possessions, and
      there were other peoples property in the stolen car they found that
      could not be identified.

      If you did have property stolen, you should call Bub Butler
      360-487-7503 on Monday. He's out today
      Lee
    • Lee Harris