Re: [seattlepetanqueclub] Re: Occidental Square -- Thursday eve?

  • John Hunt
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008
      Sorry we won't be able to make it, as that is Heather's birthday -- restaurant meal instead.  Are you going to try to play by bocce ball rules, on those exceedingly narrow courts?  Have to decide if a boule is dead if it hits a side wall, and what to do if it then hits another boule.  Or just play it that way and to heck with the walls.

      John H
    • Gary
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008
        Hi Jack,

        Great idea!  This could be the ultimate win-win.  My wife wants to do the art walk and I wouldn't mind mixing in a little petanque.  We'll be there at 6:30.

        Gary Bigham