Re: Cal Anderson - May 3rd, 1;15 ish

  • chnthvsy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2008
      I was rusty for not playing for over a week - I do not anticipate
      anything out of the ordinary, therefore I am planning on joining you
      guys at Cal Anderson - should there be a change, I will give Greg a
      call so that none of you would be distracted by missed expectation.

      John C.

      --- In seattlepetanqueclub@yahoogroups.com, ourmaninparis
      <ourmaninparis@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Lee. I've read that turtle balls are a delicacy fresh
      outta their shell.
      > GC
      >
      > The Dread Pirate Lee <lharris2003@...> wrote:
      > Greg and I plan on practicing at Cal Anderson park this
      Saturday,
      > starting at somewhere between 1;15 & 1;30. (We desperately need
      > practice for the Memorial day tournament).
      >
      > Anyone else planning on joining us?
      >
      > By the way, anyone have any turtle balls? I've been thinking about
      > buying them...or some type of balls with a lot of surface
      > character...but would like to try them out first.....
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Lee

      Mobile. Try it now.