Re: [seattlepetanqueclub] Play on Monday

  • James tierney
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 3, 2005
      I'll be joining you all. I suggested monday because it was my only available day, Jim

      Garret Veley <Garret@...> wrote:
      Monday noon, Occidental Park. See you there. -Garret

      On Jun 29, 2005, at 11:08 PM, Gregory Conyers wrote:

      Monday, high noon it is then.

      Garret, care to practice on the island Sat. or Sun.?

      Regards, Gregory Conyers

      --- Brad Hanson <boulicieux@...> wrote:

      > Shall we say Monday from 12 - 4 then at Occidental
      > park?  That leaves Sunday for Bellevue and Saturday
      > for those of us who have to work :( I think the
      > weather is "supposed" to cooperate this weekend, but
      > you never know... it's the 4th afterall.
      >

      > Brad
      >

      > --- mdwoodco@... wrote:
      >
      > > John:
      > >
      > > I can play Sunday a nd Monday. Ihad forgotten that
      > > had a golf match on Saturday. Sally will play some
      > > depending on the condition  of her back.
      > >
      > > Please let me know the venue of play and time for
      > > Monday.
      > >
      > > Marv
      > >

      > > > From:    "tirmanque" <J_Hunt@...>
      > > To:    seattlepetanqueclub@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject:    [seattlepetanqueclub] Play this
      > weekend
      > > Date:    Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:58:16 +0000
      > >

      > ---------------------------------
      > We seem to have some commitment from the Bainbridge
      > contingent for any
      > of the three days;  I am committed to be at Bellevue
      > on Sunday, and
      > two others are available to play Sunday and/or
      > Monday.
      >  I interpret
      > this as supporting play at Bellevue on Sunday and
      > Pioneer Square on
      > Monday.  I would prefer Monday play in about the
      > 12-4
      > slot; how about
      > the others?  I am also available to play anywhere on
      > Saturday, 12-4.
      > Comments?  Also I want to see if we can get a second
      > team arranged for
      > the August National Triplettes at Portland.  There
      > are
      > a number of
      > Portland players looking for teams, even got
      > forwarded
      > e-mail from an
      > FPUSA Board Member from L.A. who will be in Portland
      > for their Board
      > meeting, and would like to play as well, so there
      > are
      > plenty of
      > opportunities.  I'll try to recruit the Frenchman
      > from
      > Redmond, who
      > sells his goat cheeses at the local markets; since
      > he
      > learned his
      > craft in Provence, I guessed correctly that he loves
      > to play pétanque.
      >
      > John

      > protection around
      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      Discover Yahoo!
      Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online & more. Check it out!
    • Gregory Conyers
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 3, 2005
        Ferry leaves Bainbridge at 11:30 so Garret and I may
        be a little late, maybe 12:20 or so. Thanks for your
        patience, Gregory Conyers

        Yahoo! Sports
        http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
      • tirmanque
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 24, 2007
          Let's all take advantage of the good, late summer weather as long as it
          holds out -- Saturday 2 PM at Cal Anderson Park; Sunday 2 PM at
          Bellevue Downtown Park. John H
        • John Hunt
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 24

            Jim Tierney, one of the founding members of the club (now teaching at Yale and playing at Maine Boules Club) is in town, and would love a few games with you, this weekend.  Weather is looking about as changeable as ever, but Saturday afternoon looks reasonable.  Please post on Yahoo site if you are interested in Sat. AM at Edmonds / Sat. PM at South Lake Union / Sunday PM at Bellevue, and I'll alert Jim.

            John H

          • Jacques Maussenet
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 24
              Weather permitting,I could be at the Bellevue Park at 1:00pm.
              Jacques

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Mar 24, 2017, at 12:14 PM, John Hunt J_Hunt@... [seattlepetanqueclub] <seattlepetanqueclub@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              Jim Tierney, one of the founding members of the club (now teaching at Yale and playing at Maine Boules Club) is in town, and would love a few games with you, this weekend.  Weather is looking about as changeable as ever, but Saturday afternoon looks reasonable.  Please post on Yahoo site if you are interested in Sat. AM at Edmonds / Sat. PM at South Lake Union / Sunday PM at Bellevue, and I'll alert Jim.

              John H

            • Manh Pham

                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 24

                  I will pay at Edmonds tomorrow morning and at BDP Sunday. I may play Saturday at South Lake Union Saturday as well if I feel up to it tomorrow after lunch.

                  Carl

                  On Mar 24, 2017 12:15 PM, "John Hunt J_Hunt@... [seattlepetanqueclub]" <seattlepetanqueclub@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  Jim Tierney, one of the founding members of the club (now teaching at Yale and playing at Maine Boules Club) is in town, and would love a few games with you, this weekend.  Weather is looking about as changeable as ever, but Saturday afternoon looks reasonable.  Please post on Yahoo site if you are interested in Sat. AM at Edmonds / Sat. PM at South Lake Union / Sunday PM at Bellevue, and I'll alert Jim.

                  John H

                • n27xm34ujoukhlumxfnjvpwk7hhwsb77ave44ics
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 24
                    i will be making the journey to south lake union tomorrow (saturday), around 1. be sure to warm up good in edmond; at SLU we play for pink slips.

                    ~mark
                  • Carl Herbert
                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 25
                      In that case,  Mark, you'd better bring a whole pad of pink slips with you.
                    • Bill Thorness
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 25

                        I’ll come and play at Bellevue tomorrow, might be a bit later than 1 p.m.

                        Bill

                      • Carl Herbert
                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 25

                          The weather forecast indicates a 50% chance for a fairly small amount of rain tomorrow. If the weather is good I should join you around 2pm.