Sunday morning, Eastlake anyone?

  • ej110478
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2008
      If the weather cooperates, anyone up for petanque tomorrow before
      super bowl? I was at the court today and it is wet-ish, but playable.
      Let me know!

      Eric
    • chnthvsy
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2008
        Not to discourage you, Eric, but just to communicate to other potential
        players - I will not be able to make it.

        John C.

        --- In seattlepetanqueclub@yahoogroups.com, "ej110478" <ej110478@...>
        wrote:

        > If the weather cooperates, anyone up for petanque tomorrow before
        > super bowl? I was at the court today and it is wet-ish, but playable.
        > Let me know!
        >
        > Eric

      • Philippe Geraud
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2008
          Hello Eric!

          Sorry I could not make it this Sunday. Had to help my son with math
          homework and do various chores before the big game. I'd like to get as
          much practice as possible prior to the tournament in Portland on the
          24th. Hopefully this Sunday we will have decent enough weather so we can
          have a few games.

          A bientot,
          Philippe

          If the weather cooperates, anyone up for petanque tomorrow before
          super bowl? I was at the court today and it is wet-ish, but playable.
          Let me know!

          Eric

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Eric Johnson
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2008
            Philippe,

            No problem, I was only there for a short while anyway.
            Looking forward to this Sunday, if the weather is
            decent.
            Take care!

            A bientot,

            Eric