Annual Meeting - Seattle Pétanque Club

  • tirmanque
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 11:03 AM
      Just a last reminder of our annual meeting this Sunday at Noon, at
      Belle Pastry, 10246 Main Street in Bellevue. Luckily, it looks like
      good, warmer weather for Sunday, so that if we are too numerous for the
      chairs and tables in the bakery, we can take our coffee and pastry (but
      not the beer or wine) outside or to the park with us. New members
      paying, or renewals, at the start of the meeting, will be allowed to
      vote, and everyone will be permitted to discuss new ideas for
      sponsoring club events this summer. See you there.

      John