Sunday, Bellevue? Tomorrow - Hungary?

  • tirmanque
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
      If the weather holds, there may be a few more of us at the Bellevue
      Downtown Park on Sunday. There were 5 of us last Sunday; it started to
      get chilly around 4 PM, so maybe we'd want to shoot for 1 PM instead of
      2 to start.

      On another note, the Club has received an invitation to send a team to
      an international triplettes competition, from the pétanque club of
      Seattle's Sister City of Pècs, Hungary, on 27-29 July. Feel free to
      contact John H. for further information, though I tend to think that we
      will be sending our regrets.
    • Philippe Geraud
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
        Februay 02, 2007

        John,

        I'm sorry to rain on your parade but looking at the forecast it looks as though we'll have some light rains on Saturday and showers on Sunday.

        I think starting at 1:00PM is an excellent idea though. I agree with you that it did get chilly by the time 4:00 PM rolled around. It might be a good idea to move the practice schedule up during the months of February and March. I'll be out of the country until next Saturday, February 10th so I'm sorry I will not be able to make it but look forward to joining you, weather permitting, on the 11th.

        A bientot a tous.
        Philippe