February in Florida anyone?

  • tirmanque
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2006
      Any players who plan on being Florida snowbirds, the "Kiss the Pig
      Societé" of Seaside, Florida (in the panhandle near Pensacola)are
      hosting a doubles tournament the first weekend in February, with a
      prize purse of $1600 for the first six places. E-mail John H. for
      more info and entry forms, if you are interested.

      Contact me if you are not yet members, but interested in joining the
      Seattle Pétanque Club and FPUSA for 2007, $30 per year or $15 for
      Junior memberships (under 18). Present members should get your
      renewals to me before January 15th to avoid the late-renewals penalty
      from FPUSA. Members by January will be invited to an annual meeting
      where we will set out a calendar of events and competitions for 2007,
      where we can spend some of our budget on prizes, etc. I'm going to
      have a pretty full travel schedule for 2007, so I hope to get some of
      you active in organizing, in my absences.

      Portland Pétanque Club will be hosting this year's World Championship
      Qualifier Tournament, on July 21-22, a good target to shoot for in
      practicing this year, a chance to watch and play in great
      competition.

      Hope to see all of you in 2007

      John H.