Play this weekend -- and the next -- and the next

  • tirmanque
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      With summer winding down, I hope that we can finish off the
      pétanque "season" in the Northwest with a lot of fun. I will be at CAP
      on Saturday and Bellevue on Sunday, to start the fun, and I will have
      information and registration forms for Portland's "Picnic [potluck] and
      Pétanque on the following Sunday, plus information on the White Heron
      Winery tournament the Saturday after that. In both tournaments, there
      will be lots of prizes for experienced as well as newer players, lots
      of fun and friends. With a 3-hour driving time to each venue, however,
      we need to coordinate for car-pools(on this site?). So post your
      questions or intentions on this site, if I don't see you in the parks
      this weekend. John H