Tournament warm-up

  • Gregory Conyers
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2006
      ...at Cal Anderson park Saturday (tomorrow)?

      I plan on ferrying over. Anyone else care to play in
      Seattle around
      1:15?

      Gregory Conyers

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Kristin Gabrielson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2006
        I might be able to drift by after I take a friend to watch the Blue
        Guys zoom around from 1:30 to 2:30.
        Kristin

        On Friday, August 4, 2006, at 09:45 PM, Gregory Conyers wrote:

        > ...at Cal Anderson park Saturday (tomorrow)?
        >
        > I plan on ferrying over. Anyone else care to play in
        > Seattle around
        > 1:15?
        >
        > Gregory Conyers

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • John Hunt
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2006
          I will be busy setting up for the tournament.  One of the Portland teams will arrive today and practice at Bellevue, if you want to come there.  We will need some strong arms to try to move some picnic tables across the park.

          John