Playing at Bellevue downtown park

  • Manh Pham
    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 4, 2012
      Please post if you are thinking about playing a few games at BDP.

      Thank you,

      Manh
    • Jacques J. Maussenet
      Message 2 of 25 , Nov 4, 2012
        Weather permitting,I will be there at about 1:30 PM

        Jacques

        Please post if you are thinking about playing a few games at BDP.

        Thank you,

        Manh
      • Rick Fuson
        Message 3 of 25 , Nov 4, 2012
          I will be there
          Rick

          Sent from my Windows Phone

          Message 4 of 25 , Jan 13, 2013
            Good morning,
            The sun is shining,  can we meet at Bellevue Downtown Park for a few games between 12:00 and 1:00 pmif you don' watch the football game.

            Manh
          • Lee Harris
            Message 5 of 25 , Jan 13, 2013
              Good morning Manh,
              I will be watching the game and cheering (or jeering), whatever the case may be.
              \
              Lee

              Message 6 of 25 , Jan 13, 2013
                This game sucks. I will be there