Peanut Butter Petanque

  • John Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 10:07 AM
      Edmonds Petanque Club says that preregistrations for this Sunday's Food Bank Benefit tournament are running rather low.  Let me know if you need another registration form.  They say that they may have to accept late registrations, but they need to order lunches without running short, or ordering too many, hurting their budget.  Give them an e-shout if you are pretty sure that you will show up, partner or not, to play!

      John