Bellevue Pétanque practice

  • botani5
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2012
      Hi All,

      I'll plan to be at Bellevue park at 1:00 pm on Sunday.
      Is there anyone cares to join me.

      Thanks,

      Manh
    • John Hunt
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2012
        I'll be there, and Philippe, probably.  John H

        To: seattlepetanqueclub@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2012
          I'm going to try and make it over for awhile tomorrow after work.

          Linda

          --- In seattlepetanqueclub@yahoogroups.com, "botani5" <m168ph@...> wrote:

          > Hi All,
          >
          > I'll plan to be at Bellevue park at 1:00 pm on Sunday.
          > Is there anyone cares to join me.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Manh

        • Philippe Geraud
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
            sunday, June 3, 2012

            hi all,

            Reading the paper this morning, forecast shows as "partly cloudy".  I will be there at  BDP at least for a couple of hours. Look forward to seeing all of you.

            Philippe G.

            Sent from my iPad

            To: seattlepetanqueclub@yahoogroups.com