Sunday, 01April

  • ourmaninparis
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2012
      Greetings boulistes.

      Hope to see many of you in Bellevue this afternoon.

      GC
    • Chanthavisay, John (CBM COE)
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2012

        Once Church was over, I intended to head north towards Bellevue, from Federal Way…as I saw the rain, I said “ No way Jose”…translation “Nope, Johnny. Don’t want to shrink under this rain”.

        So I returned back to Tacoma...regretting that I did not come to play. – yes, regrets.

        John C.

        Hope to see many of you in Bellevue this afternoon.

        GC

      • Philippe Geraud
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2012

          Hi John, I got to the Bellevue Downtown park by 2:10 or so. By then most of the showers had pretty much abated. Lee and Greg had already been playing for a little while. A little later, Jacques Mausonnet joined us and we ended up playing 4-5 close and fun games. The temperature alternated between warm when not cloudy and cool when cloudy so that I found myself constantly taking-off and putting-on my jacket depending sun coverage. Very rare short sprinkles but mostly a very nice and enjoyable Sunday.

          Good times…

          Philippe

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2012

            Yesterday’s weather was quite a challenge. It was a steady rain in Federal Way, as I got off from church. I therefore headed home. At around Fife, there hardly was any rain, with the exception of those threatening clouds, ready to melt at any time. But when I arrived in Tacoma, the clouds were not quite a threat any longer, although it was raining off and on, intermittently…

            Philippe : reading your report, I can only sing with Pink Floyd “Wish I were here”.

            I also wish we could have some place to play under cover – rain or shine – then I can only sing with Ebenezer – “Bah Humbug” to the weather.

            John C.