Re: [seattlepetanqueclub] Sunday play

  • ourmaninparis
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 1, 2012
      Hello all, I plan to join.
      GC

      From: Lee Harris <lharris2003@...>
      To: Seattlepetanqueclub <seattlepetanqueclub@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 10:27 PM
      Subject: [seattlepetanqueclub] Sunday play

      I just checked the weather forecasts.  They said rain Sunday morning, and then dry, but rain all day Monday.

      So, how about a noon-ish start on Sunday?

      Lee

    • John Hunt
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 1, 2012
        I'll be there at noon.   John H
      • Lee Harris
        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 4, 2012
          Does noon-ish sound like a good starting time or?

          Lee
        • John Hunt
          Message 4 of 21 , Feb 4, 2012
            I'll be there between 12 and 1, not sure.   John
          • Lee Harris
            Message 5 of 21 , Feb 5, 2012
              Thanks John, I'll plan for something like 12;15 then

              Message 6 of 21 , Feb 5, 2012
                I'm in too!

                Message 7 of 21 , Apr 7 10:55 PM
                  Anyone playing on Sunday?   I believe there's Jacque & Bob.  If I go that's still only 3.  Anyone else?

                  Lee
                • Manh Pham
                  Message 8 of 21 , Apr 7 11:12 PM
                    Please include me in.

                    Manh

                    On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 10:55 PM, Lee Harris <lharris2003@...> wrote:

                    Anyone playing on Sunday?   I believe there's Jacque & Bob.  If I go that's still only 3.  Anyone else?

                    Lee

                  • duong nguyen
                    Message 9 of 21 , Apr 7 11:34 PM
                      Hi,

                      I' ll be there at around 2:00 PM. See you then.

                      Duong Nguyen

                      Message 10 of 21 , Dec 1, 2013
                        Just like in Portland today., and Edmonds yesterday, it is cloudy but relatively mild in Kirkland.  Bellevue Park may be getting a bit more breeze than here, but I'm willing to go there at 1 PM to find out, with a supply of hand-warmers.

                        John H
                      • Manh Pham
                        Message 11 of 21 , Dec 1, 2013
                          Don't feel well today, have to skip it.  See you all next weekend.

                          Manh

                          On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 11:10 AM, John Hunt <J_Hunt@...> wrote:

                          Just like in Portland today., and Edmonds yesterday, it is cloudy but relatively mild in Kirkland.  Bellevue Park may be getting a bit more breeze than here, but I'm willing to go there at 1 PM to find out, with a supply of hand-warmers.

                          John H

                        • John
                          Message 12 of 21 , Feb 16, 2014
                            Looks like at least 4 players have responded that they are willing to risk the weather from 1 PM onwards.  Still sunny in Kirkland, a bit breezy.  JH
                          • digitalscribbler
                            Message 13 of 21 , Feb 16, 2014
                              I will be there at 1pm.