End of the Season?

  • John Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2011
      For those of you who played in and enjoyed our End-of-the Season Panache, there is still one more chance for friendly competition, as well as a chance to garner at least the Club's $10 per head carpooling return on your membership.  The Portland Petanque Club will have their traditional End-of-the-Season Panache tournament on Halloween weekend, i.e, a week from Sunday, so consider contacting your friends in our club if you want to carpool down there.  It is open to all, with a $5 per player entry fee, and prizes are awarded to winners on points, like our panache, plus a prize for playing in the best Halloween costume (should you choose to play, so costumed!).

      The tournament starts at 11 AM, with the bonus that this is on the day when Daylight Saving goes off, so it is effectively Noon, giving more leeway for those contemplating the drive down on Sunday morning.  Lunch is potluck. So post here if you are interested in carpooling to Portland.

      John H