Re: [seattlepetanqueclub] RE: ***ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS***** SPC OFFICIAL END OF SEASON PANACHE ANNOUNCEMENT****

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2011
      Philippe,

      I had planned on coming anyway.  Thanks for getting it organized.

      Gary
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2011

        Hi Philippe,

        I' m so pleased to have some good games at the end of the season in SPC. Have fun.

        Duong Nguyen.

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 11, 2011
          Philippe

          I will be there Sunday. You can put me in whichever group you wish. I talk a good game but I don't play anywhere near as well as I talk. Looking forward to Sunday

          Bob Colley

          North End Train Center
          12345 Lake City Way NE #371
          Seattle, WA 98125

          206.362.4959

          www.northendtrains.com

          Store hours
          By appointment only

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 11, 2011

            We’ll look forward to seeing you there, Bob.