Anybody going to Florida?

  • tirmanque
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      If so, I have the information on a tournament in Boca Raton on January
      28 and 29th. Registration for the "serious" doublette tournament must
      be in by January 20 to the Boca Raton club. If you are not quite so
      serious, or traveling alone, they will also draw for a "from the hat"
      doubles, what we call a "panache", of random partners, for a fun
      tournament at lower cost. Post or e-mail to John H. for more info.