Fw: NW Regional Mixed Triples, San Francisco, Sunday June 5th

  • John Hunt
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2011

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Ed Porto
      Cc: Alain
      Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 10:15 PM
      Subject: NW Regional Mixed Triples, San Francisco, Sunday June 5th

      Greetings NW Club Presidents et al,
      Here is the entry form for the upcoming regional tournament to be hosted by the venerable La Boule d'Or.

      Please distribute to your membership.

      Looking forward to a fine event. 'Hope to see many of you there!

      Best wishes,
      Ed

      -------------------------------

      Ed Porto

      FPUSA National Sport Director

      Greetings NW Club Presidents et al,
      Here is the entry form for the upcoming regional tournament to be
      hosted by the venerable La Boule d'Or.

      Please distribute to your membership.

      Looking forward to a fine event. 'Hope to see many of you there!

      Best wishes,
      Ed
      -------------------------------
      Ed Porto
      FPUSA National Sport Director
    • Lee Harris
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2011
        Happy Friday everyone, assuming the weather is at least somewhat moderate, I plan on being at the Bellevue park on Sunday.  approx 1;30

        Lee
      • John Hunt
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2011
          I'll be there on Sunday. too, but what about Saturday?  Isn't it time to start making Cal Anderson the regular Saturday game as well?

          John H
        • jackhanson474
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2011
            We've had a couple good days of Saturday play at Cal Anderson Park so far this spring.

            And now it's time to resurrect the regular standing Cal Anderson Saturday game -- every Saturday at 130p I'll be there this Saturday...unless it is raining hard.

            Jack