CORRECTION - PETANQUE SUNDAY - Games will start at 1:30 pm

  • Chris Guitton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2011

      Today  Description: Description: Description: Description: Partly Sunny Partly Sunny - Hi 52 °F

      This is the weather forecast for today!

      Several petanque players will be at Edmonds Civic Playfield today (Sunday.)

      Games will start at 1:30 pm.  (This is a correction.  Ignore/delete my prior email)

      We are looking forward to seeing you there!

      Chris Guitton, Club Member
      (425) 776-1404
      admin@...
      EdmondsPetanqueClub.org