Honky Tonk Petanque

  • John Hunt
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2010
      The club Prez has received entry forms and special waivers to be filed with the gang at the Northern Inn in Republic, WA, if you are thinking about going.  I doubt that there's a deadline, but you need to have the forms if you show up there!

      John
    • Lee Harris
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2010
        What's a special waiver?

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2010

          That's a waiver holding the sponsors harmless, copied and modified from our FPUSA Waiver, which I gave them.  J
        • bighamgary
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 9, 2010
            I am thinking of going to Republic for the tournament but have not teamed up yet. Anyone looking for team members?

            Gary
          • John Hunt
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 31, 2012
              Here it is, folks -- the official announcement for the HTP 2012. Select Triples, 2-day tournament, several well-watered parties/BBQ, beautiful scenery, well worth the long drive on any of four scenic routes.  A great way to wind up the NW petanque season.  Winners usually get $200 per player, enough for gas money and a little beer money left over.

              John Hunt (3-time winner)