Fresno Teach The Trainers

  • John Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      Anyone interested in seeing what Bob and I did for four days in Fresno, a week ago, can click on this link to get to the San Rafael Club's blog, then click on the slide show of the conference, posted by their member Ken Lee.  You'll have to look quickly to spot me of Bob.  You'll get a sense of the cameraderie of the FPUSA club members, though there was a lot of serious lecture and demonstration time as well as playing for fun at the breaks (some folks played under lights until 11 PM!).  If the zooming in/out makes you seasick, wiggle your cursor to get the control bar up and click to un-check "Shoe Effects".    John