Webfoot Open

  • John Hunt
    Message 1 of 7 , May 6, 2010
      May 16th, a week from this coming Sunday, is the re-scheduled "Webfoot Open" at the Portland Petanque Club.  We were unsuccessful in having the start time moved from 10 AM to 11 AM, so our club's carpools would have to be on the road from the Seattle area by 7 AM AT THE VERY LATEST, preferably closer to 6 AM.  With this in mind, we should start posting on this site if we intend to compete, if we would be driving, or if we need to carpool, so the carpool drivers could be decided, and meeting times and places can be determined early.  I could probably drive.  John H.
    • Lee Harris
      Message 2 of 7 , May 6, 2010
        I plan on going, and my partner Greg is tentative yes at this point.  So, not sure what we'll / I'll be driving.  Possibly my 2 door Acura.

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 15, 2013
          Next Sunday is the Webfoot Open 6-ball tournament in Portland.  This is a "Varois" tournament, where anyone can play, in a single, double or triple team, just 6-balls a team.  So if you are a loner, or just a masochist who wants to see if your arm can hold out, throwing 6 balls every "end", give it a try as a single.  Otherwise, find one or two partners and join one of the carpools heading for Portland, early next Sunday morning.  Lunch is a potluck, so bring something you can share (or just eat your own lunch on the side). Post here for partners or carpools.

          John H
        • Manh Pham
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 15, 2013
            I'm looking for a partner.

            Manh P.

            On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 10:09 AM, John Hunt <J_Hunt@...> wrote:

            Next Sunday is the Webfoot Open 6-ball tournament in Portland.  This is a "Varois" tournament, where anyone can play, in a single, double or triple team, just 6-balls a team.  So if you are a loner, or just a masochist who wants to see if your arm can hold out, throwing 6 balls every "end", give it a try as a single.  Otherwise, find one or two partners and join one of the carpools heading for Portland, early next Sunday morning.  Lunch is a potluck, so bring something you can share (or just eat your own lunch on the side). Post here for partners or carpools.

            John H

          • Rick Fuson
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 15, 2013
              I can be your partner
              Rick
              Please respond you got this message  and I can make car arrangements  withJohn

              Sent from my Windows jPhone

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 15, 2013
                  We will kick bubba butts

                  Sent from my Windows jPhone