Easter boules?

  • John Hunt
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2010
      The weather has seemed to take an unexpected turn towards sunny, and the wind had abated, so I think I will head to Bellevue Park at 2:00 today.  Anyone is welcome to join me who is:
          a) unencumbered by family obligations today;
          b) needs a little exercise to work off all those eggs, etc.; and/or
          c) needs to get out of the way of someone else who is preparing the festive evening meal.

      If the weather turns bad again, I'll leave.

      John
    • Manh Pham
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2010
        I'll see you there.

        Manh
      • Lee Harris
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2010
          Hey John,
          Was feeling a little under the weather myself, not willing to brave even the mildest of cold & rain.   But this coming weekend I hope to get in some games.  This...before I head off down under on the 14th.

          Lee