petanque at Cal Anderson -- Saturday, 2 JAN -- 200p ??

  • jackhanson474
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      Is anyone interested in inaugurating the 2010 Seattle petanque season -- Saturday, 2 January 2010, at 200p at Cal Anderson Park...provided that it is above 45 degrees and not raining? If so, please respond via reply post.

      If it is rainy or cold on Saturday, perhaps we could play Sunday in Bellevue.

      Jack
    • Lee Harris
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
        That's really a good idea, I would join you but I'm meeting my writing group today at 2;30, and tomorrow, I'll be at the last Seahawks game this season.  We're all going to be there, cheering for the Seahawks NOT to be shut out by the Tenneesee Titans.

        I know...I know....it's a longshot!

        The first dry day, I'd really love to try out my new petanque boules, which should be arriving sometime this next week.

        Happy New Year!
        Lee