walkable greenwood

  • Kate Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2009

      Hi.

      I have started a facebook page called Walkable Greenwood.  If you have facebook and would like to be a friend at that page, just send me a friend request to walkablegreenwood@....

      If you don’t have facebook, it’s real easy to get it, so go to facebook and get a page and then send me a friend request to that email address I showed.  There’s some You Tube videos of lectures about planning and compact mixed use walkable communities that are relevant to issues around Seattle and especially to some of the redevelopment issues that Greenwood is facing rather imminently.

      I would appreciate it if you could join this facebook and bring the pedestrian goals that we discuss at PMPAG with you.  We need allies.  Invite your friends as well.  This is not just a Greenwood issue, but right now there are problems with redevelopment scenarios in Greenwood that could set our neighborhood back 50 years or more, so it has my attention and that of others.

      Thank you for any help you can lend.

      Also wanted to mention that there is a facebook page that Renee Staton has started called Not the Official Site of the Neighborhood Plan Advisory Committee. It would be great to bring our PMPAG principles there.

      Kate

      K A T E    M A R T I N
      Site Planning     Design     Construction Coordination
      Office (206) 783-6538   Cell (206) 579-3703
      katemartin@...