BJCP Classes and Pro-Am

  • markfreon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hello everyone.

      Got some good news. The Impaling Alers are putting together a BJCP
      exam study group aiming to take the test on October 20th. They are
      planning on meeting at Larry's Brewing Supply down in Kent on
      Wednesday nights at 6:30 pm starting on August 1st. We are going to
      break up the discussions of styles and topics to even out the load.
      There will be a nominal weekly fee to cover beer and material expenses.

      They're looking to see if there are other folks around who would like
      to participate. If you are interested, contact Tim Hayner at
      tim@....

      Also, next week Saturday (June 9th) is the Puget Sound Pro-Am
      Competition. You've still got time to drop off entries at the drop-
      off locations (www.bewbc.org/pro-am) before June 6th. We are still
      looking for stewards and people to judge down at Larry's on the 9th.
      If you are interested, let me know!

      Cheers,
      Mark