Tonight Brewery Tour

  • shortwavv
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Tonight we're meeting at the Georgetown brewery for a tour and
      samples. Be sure and arrive promptly at 7pm as we've got only one
      hour. At 8pm perhaps we can head over to the 9 Pound Hammer.
      Scott's (da owner) is very cool.

      See you tonight. -Mr. Mark

      --- In seattle_homebrewers@yahoogroups.com, "shortwavv"
      <vespaman@d...> wrote:
      Howdy:

      I've arranged for a tour of the Georgetown Brewery for Wednesday,
      September 1st at 7pm. This are the guys who make the very
      popular "Manny's" beer.

      Let's meet there at 7pm, do a tour and then have a few pints over at
      the 9 Pound Hammer.

      www.georgetownbeer.com
      5840 Airport Way S.
      Unit #201